Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh and I forgot this one...


In referring to that huge jug of castor oil my goader sent in the last message, they followed up with this image.

In response to that, (and I WILL respond right here because no doubt you are reading this, you-know-who-you-are, and will see it) I post this picture:



Honestly, my Personal Goader (a personal trainer for the constipated blogger) is so funny themselves, they should be the one writing the blog.

I get my material from everyday life and life's not been funny lately.

If I think hard enough and try to remember some of the stuff that's happened since last month, I bet there have been lots of things I could have turned from disaster/tragedy into a humorous "Life In These United States" moment.

If I didn't laugh I'd be crying all the time no doubt.

No comments: